Azul Airlines is Pink at Viracopos Airport,Campinas,Brazil!

Azul Airlines has always promoted breast cancer awareness.

 By painting planes pink they have made the campaign a daily not yearly event. 

Friday I was at the Viracopos Airport in Campinas on my way to Rio de Janeiro where I presented Module III Marketing and Sales for Consultants of the IBCO Course for Consultants.

As a male breast cancer survivor it was great to see both ” Pink” versions together, Embraer and ATR getting ready to travel again from the Azul Viracopos hub. You can see, I like PINK.

The view of the planes reminded me how fortunate I am to have discovered  breast cancer at an early stage. 




Featured Post

Kumbirai Chipadza, CEO DeutschConnect, Co Founder Kuchera Global, Berlin, Germany

  Podcasting is Networking, connecting people from my studio in Brazil. Today’s guest is Kumbirai Chipadza Founder and CEO DeutschConnect...

Most viewed