Founder and Host
Founded in 2009 as the first English language Internet Radio Program. Business in Brazil and the world. Now in Podcast format.
Tokyo (PRWEB) September 30, 2012
- 80% of world’s older people will live in developing countries by 2050
- Over 60 population will be larger than the under-15 population in 2050
Notes to Editors
-UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund, is an international development agency that works on delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
- Visit http://www.7billionactions.com/60over60 to submit a photo and short story, telling us in 150 words or less about the nominee’s accomplishments and qualities.
- Post an image to the UNFPA or HelpAge’s Facebook wall with a short text.
- Share a tweet of 140 characters or less, using the #60over60 hashtag
Ageing in the Twenty-first Century: A Celebration and a Challenge is available on:
At UNFPA: Mandy Kibel, +1 212 297 5293, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Omar Gharzeddine, +1 212 297 5028, email@example.com
Renan Bandeira is a graduate of the Federal University of Ceara, in Computer Science, finished a Master´s degree In Computer Software Eng...
Today’s guest is Barry Rabkin and he´s joining us from his office in Pittsburgh. Barry Rabkin is an Award-winning B2B technology marketing ...
Talk 2 Brazil Podcast - The Business Connectio n by Tom Reaoch, Podcast Host and Producer Today’s guest is Lucas Batista Santos Joining...
Uriel Jaroslawski is CPO & CTO at Quicko in Brazil. He is a specialist in Urban mobility, E-commerce, Marketplace, Software Development...
Today’s guest is Yassine Regragui talking with us from Paris, France, We first met through mutual LinkedIn connections. Yassine has y...
Today’s guest with us again is Manca Korelc talking with us from beautiful Slovenia and the city of Ljubljana. Manca is a world class Linke...