She Elevates, DeLores Pressley, Founder, Director, Canton, Ohio

Talk 2 Brazil Podcast - The Business Connection by Tom Reaoch, Podcast Host and Producer

Today’s guest is DeLores Pressley and she is joining us from Canton, Ohio.
Motivational Inspirational Speaker, a Life Coach, Author, Founder and Executive Director of She Elevates with the Mission of creating a pathway for girls ages 8 to 14 to be confident leaders, entrepreneurs and CEO´s. Delores was also Named Top 50 Visionary 2019.
I want to share a short story with our listeners, I first met DeLores Pressley in 2009 when I started Talk 2 Brazil on LA Talk Radio in Los Angeles. DeLores was also a host of her own Radio program The DeLores Pressley Show. We had back to back time slots.
I was starting out as a Talk show host and literally learning how to host a program so Delores became one of my benchmarks and a Mentor, where I learned to follow the leader follow successful people.
Later I had the pleasure and honor to interview Delores on the Talk 2 Brazil program on LA Talk Radio Sept 14, 2009 and again on September 27, 2010 So DeLores almost 10 years later again an honor to say welcome and thanks for accepting our invitation!

Ouça "She Elevates, DeLores Pressley, Founder, Director, Canton, Ohio" no Spreaker.

Featured Post

Kumbirai Chipadza, CEO DeutschConnect, Co Founder Kuchera Global, Berlin, Germany

  Podcasting is Networking, connecting people from my studio in Brazil. Today’s guest is Kumbirai Chipadza Founder and CEO DeutschConnect...

Most viewed