Kathryn Elliott, My Breast Friend, Melbourne, Australia

 

 I´m Tom Reaoch, an American, known as the King of Networking, connecting people from my Podcast studio in Brazil.

Today’s guest is Kathryn Elliott joining us from Melbourne, Australia. Founder of the Alcohol Mindset Coach and My Breast Friend.  Her individual coaching programs are delivered using “This Naked Mind Institute” science-based, compassion led methodology, based on three pillars of change: Knowledge, Emotion & Action.

We talk about an article Kathryn posted on Linkedin:

Breast cancer and alcohol:the elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about.

Kathryn why not talk about it? 

You can find more about Kathryn Elliott on LinkedIn and   https://www.thealcoholmindsetcoach.com/  https://mybreastfriend.net/ 

Ouça "Kathryn Elliott, My Breast Friend, Melbourne, Australia" no Spreaker.

Featured Post

Kumbirai Chipadza, CEO DeutschConnect, Co Founder Kuchera Global, Berlin, Germany

  Podcasting is Networking, connecting people from my studio in Brazil. Today’s guest is Kumbirai Chipadza Founder and CEO DeutschConnect...

Most viewed