Cindy Rand, A Grateful Mind International, Founder, Atlanta, GA

 

 I´m Tom Reaoch, an American, known as the King of Networking connecting people from my studio in Brazil.

Today’s guest is Cindy Rand, Senior Executive Partner at Envision Business Services, joining us from Atlanta Georgia.

Cindy Rand Founder of “A Grateful MindInternational” , a non-profit that operates as a Community Outreach Services  Agency providing Emergency Crisis Assistance and Educational Resources to the homeless and impoverished. 

Cindy is known as the Busy Woman´s Cheerleader I recently interviewed her on my other podcast Café & Networking where we talked about that role.



Featured Post

Kumbirai Chipadza, CEO DeutschConnect, Co Founder Kuchera Global, Berlin, Germany

  Podcasting is Networking, connecting people from my studio in Brazil. Today’s guest is Kumbirai Chipadza Founder and CEO DeutschConnect...

Most viewed